It was a great day to get some projects done. Before we left on spring break, our neighbor accidentally backed into the mail box stand and our mailbox got a little crushed. I thought they would have had it fixed before we came back from spring break but it was not and I just couldn't wait any longer. So I picked up a new mailbox, which they said they are happy to pay me for, and got to work on it with some vinyl lettering. I think it turned out really cute!

I had also bought some fabric to sew Jaden's teacher a carseat cover and blanket for her new little baby that is coming soon. I looked and discovered tomorrow is her last day so Jaden and I quickly cut out the pattern and sewed everything up. He had fun helping me and did a great job.

Here is our finished blanket, I love the colors. Now I am off to finish up some house work and get Chloe to bed. She loves just sleeping on the floor in the living room that I have a hard time putting her in her kennel at night. I am hoping one day I can just leave her out.
Last night I was up late and she got up at 4am and needed to go out. Then she woke up around 5:30 or 5:45 (I don't remember) I just know little Dustin came into my room and said he would get her and told me to go back to sleep! I love that boy of mine. He has such a good heart and has been so helpful to me lately.

I am looking forward to tomorrow as I am getting my hair cut!! We will see what I end up doing with it as I am still undecided!!! Should be fun.