My wonderful Mother has convinced me to start blogging again.  She really misses my daily posts and photos of our family and what we are doing.  Living farther away makes this even more important so we all can stay in touch.  So her we go!

Life in Nebraska has been really good.  We moved here the end of June and have really loved it here so far.  We love our new home and especially that we are close to everything and don't spend so much time driving everywhere.  Saving on gas really helps too.  Dustin only fill up his car once a month rather than every 4-5 days!  The kids are all enjoying their new schools and seem to be fitting in nicely. We love our ward and the people here are so kind and welcoming, it feels like home already.

The day after we moved in I got busy and started picking out paint colors and painting.  Yes the day after we moved in!  I have had a lot of fun decorating and making this house a home.  We had to leave so much behind in Washington but I am happy to say we don't really miss most of it.  I think what I miss the most is this....

I really miss my huge fridge and pantry.  I still am trying to organize and make everything work.  My kitchen is nice but I have days I would love to revamp it to look like this again.  Then I remember how fun it was to remodel the kitchen and think....the next house will have this!

Dustin is loving his new job and we are all loving his new schedule.  He gets home about the same time as the kids and it is so nice.  We are finally getting to really enjoy being a family.  I love that there are no major deployments in the near future!  

I am keeping busy as always.  I am getting my doTERRA business going here in Nebraska as well and have found some great people to work with and I am always looking for more.  I love teaching people about natural health care and empowering them to do the same.  I love the power of natural healing.

We are slowly working on our basement and I can't wait to have it all done.  We are working on having it done by spring.  Little Dustin has been so patient and wonderful about living in the basement with really no room.  He hasn't complained once, boy I love that kid.  Plus he is not so little any more as he is 6'2" and still growing.


 Jaden and Joseph have both had their birthdays.  Jaden's was on Thanksgiving and Joe's was 2 days later.  Jaden wanted mud pie for his cake, I think he ate over half of it by himself.  Joe let me go on the traditional breakfast with Daddy this year.  It was so fun.  They are growing up way too fast.
 Jaden turned 12 this year and was ordained a Deacon in our Church and received the priesthood.  He was also able to go on his first Temple trip.  (Don't they look happy...funny photo) We had so much fun getting to go with them.
Do you see the googlie eyes on the cereal box?  These eyes entertained Joe for hours.  He would put them on different spots on cereal boxes and around the house and laughed for hours.  Who knew they could be so entertaining.  (Totally random I know but that works when it comes to Joe)

All in all we are doing great and life is good.  I am glad my mom encouraged me to start blogging again.  It should be a fun adventure again!