I have these three little trees I put up every Christmas.  This year Joseph has appropriately named them "Dustin, Jaden and Joseph"  as they are large, medium and small just like them.  See....


Just like them!


Another bad photo of them but hey it is hard to get them to pose for a photo sometimes.  We took this one as Jaden's favorite team is the Washington Huskies and Dustin's is the Huskers and well, their clothes say it all!

We have had a good day today.  I was up at 5am to read scriptures with Dustin before Seminary, which made for a long day as always, but a good one as usual.  I then picked up kids from seminary and took them to school.  Got home and had to drag Joe out of bed as he was "tired" and get he and Jaden fed and on the bus by 7:30.  Chloe and I enjoyed our usual walk which I cut short as I trimmed (botched) her fir yesterday and she was getting cold.  I really didn't mind as I was a little chilly too.  Then the day just got busier from there with odds and ends of things I had to do and appointments to make.

The boys had mutual tonight and got to help out at the local mission sorting through donated clothes.  Joe, Daddy and I went and did a little shopping at Sams Club.  Joe used some of his birthday money to buy a slice of pizza as he was still hungry (because he only ate 5 bites of his dinner).  Told him it was his money and he could do what he wanted with it.  Good choice too as he ate it all very quickly.

We got home and he snuggled on the couch between Daddy and I while we watched a little TV.  He then brought a book out for us to read to him and we had prayers with him so he could go to bed early and not have to wait for his brothers to get home.  Hopefully he is less "tired" in the morning.  I should say the reason he was tired was because he stayed up till 10pm reading on his ipod!  Silly boy.  It is hard to get mad at him though when he is reading books and listening to scriptures.  He is so my kid and loves to read before going to bed.