I love after the boys leave for school and I go around turning all the lights out that they should have because I find cute things like this...
(Joe's toothbrush stuck to the inside of the sink!)
This is Joe's toothbrush. He loves this type of toothbrush as it has a suction cup on the end and he can stick it most anywhere. I find it on the faucet, mirror, and weird positions in the sink each morning. It makes me laugh. His tooth brush always looks like it is old, this one is about 2 weeks old. He chews on them I think more than he brushes with it sometimes. We end up replacing his toothbrush about every 3-4 weeks rather than the usual 2-3 months. Thank goodness these ones are inexpensive and I usually have 5-6 on hand at any given moment as mommy doesn't like gross looking toothbrushes. He keeps me guessing each day on where I will find it. Rarely is it put in its place back in the drawer, but that is what keeps it fun.
This little guy has been a trooper for the last few days. He discovered a lump on his neck on Sunday and by Tuesday it seemed to be getting bigger. We took him into the doctor who did some blood work and an ultrasound. The blood work was good but the ultrasound came back looking like it had fluid and a cystic structure which is not normal. So he got taken out of school again today to do a CT scan and get an IV so they could do one scan then fill him with the IV dye and take another scan to get and even better look. He is such a trooper and as always, never complains. He is feeling great otherwise. I am just thankful my kids notice things that our out of the ordinary and tell us about it. So we have to wait 4-5 days to get those results back and then we will go from there. I am sure it is all fine, he just wanted to create a little drama before Christmas.
So just for good measure please keep him in your prayers! Positive thoughts create positive results!
0 Comments