We had a beautiful sun shinny day and it made me sleepy. I got the boys off to school and then got ready for Chloe's first Vet visit. We then went and got her some more food as she has decided she doesn't like the first one I got her. She seems to like this new one though. Lets just hope it stays that way. Then I picked Dustin up from school and we came home. While he was doing his homeschool work on the computer. I sat down with my book and barely got 3 pages read before I was falling asleep. So I gave in and snoozed. It was great.

This evening I had massages that kept me very busy but it was great. Now I am sleepy, Chloe just did her thing so I can put her to bed and off I will go to sleepy land as well. Tomorrow I promise more photos, hang in there I am just one busy mom right now and that is more important anyways.