I went and got my hair cut and colored today and after 4 hours...yes 4 hours it looks like this.
He cut over 2 inches off...man it was long. I got bangs cut, but he cut them too short and then didn't layer the front and back like I asked him too as we had done a more straight across look the past few times and I wanted a change. So now it looks totally choppy.
It totally turned out red after he had to darken it as it came out majorly ugly blond. You can still see roots really bad too which I don't like.

Well at least my eyes look even more green, I guess that is a plus. He has called me twice but I just didn't want to talk to him. I am trying to figure out what to do. I know I want it recut the way I need it to be so it won't look so choppy and the color...well I am almost ready to have him strip all the color off and just leave it but we will see. Hopefully tonight I can just sleep and not stress about it.

I was very thankful to Shayla who showed up at my door after I had texted her about my dilemma and brought me a nice chocolate truffle blizzard. I love that girl and I ate the whole thing rather quickly I might add. Now I am off to put Chloe to bed and go to bed myself, I am tired as I was up at 5am after going to bed at 11:30pm.