Today is Dustin's 14th Birthday. It is so hard to believe I have a 14 year old son. Time sure has flown buy. I was going to put up some baby photos of him but my scanner doesn't want to work and well today wore me out. Dustin started his online homeschool program today. It was a big adjustment but I think it will be great. For his birthday we got him an ipod touch, I think I love it just as much as he does. I may have to get myself one...or and ipad2. Gotta save up.
Dustin wanted to go to Red Robin for his birthday dinner. I know he really wanted to go badly when I offered to just give him $40 and not go and he said NO he wanted to go out to dinner. I think he also wanted to go off his strict diet and have a day of fun. We will see how life treats him tomorrow.
The day was all in all good. A little drama here and there. Jaden didn't want to go to school today. He thinks Dustin has got it good with home schooling and I think is a little jealous. He is already convinced he will be doing home schooling once he is in 7th grade. We will see as after a day like today I am thinking one kid at home is enough, 3 was crazy. Trying to keep Jaden and Joe away from Dustin, helping Dustin with his work, the puppy and trying to do my general house work was nearly impossible today. Well I have to go be a mom as Joe is being Joe.