Today was a great day, as Sunday's usually are. Dustin and I ended up going to bed last night instead of watching the movie, we were both too tired. Right now I would love to write something interesting but I have too many distractions. Chloe is whining, Dustin and Jaden are talking and arguing a bit, and Joe is on the toilet doing his thing. Oh and Chloe just some how got through my barrier and ran in the boys' room. So I need to go and hold down the fort!
Day 105 - On your mark, get set, GO!
I feel like this week will be a race. We will see if I will finish or not. I have a very full week and I hope we all survive. Between, soccer, massage, church, puppy, yard work and keeping up on the house work I am totally booked this week.
0 Comments