This is how my office looked this morning...bad I know. I am having trouble wanting to post this photo...I hate to show my messes. But now you can see how MUCH I got done today :)AWWWWW so much better. I still have a bit to do yet but it is so much better.
See I just have these few bags and bins to put away, stuff is all sorted in just needs a home. I should have it done by tomorrow. I am so happy to have a clean office again. The closet is clean too just forgot to take a photo of it, maybe tomorrow. Thought you all might enjoy a little video Joe took of himself on my computer. He loves to play on the photo booth program and take photos and videos of himself. I love to come in at night and see all the crazy things he has added for the day.
1 Comments