Today I finally tore into my office and mounds of paperwork that needed to be gone through and filed. I also finally got these 2 cabinets moved from the other room and installed in my office. Now I just need to clean up the mound of stuff I have been going through and put it away neatly. (Check back tomorrow for more photos of the finished project). I have put this off for way too long. After little Vicky died I just let things go and didn't want to deal with them. Man has it piled up. Today I even found a receipt from the baby bedding we had bought her, it was sad. So much stuff I just piled away just not wanting to deal with it, and now I finally am. It is taking much longer than I ever thought it would but at least I am getting it done. I can't wait to be all organized again.

Jaden stayed home from school today as his throat and ears are still hurting. I think he just wanted a day with mom, either way it was needed. Joe is sneezing again and has a runny nose. Hopefully he will get over it quickly and we all can stay healthy.

It's time to get these kiddos to bed so I can finish all of my stuff and get to bed myself.