I can't believe it has been 2 months since my last post....well actually I can when I think of everything I have been doing for the past two months.
Super Saturday went really well. I still have some people who need to get their stuff, I always do, not my favorite part of it at all as it seems to drag on and on and on...well you get it.

I was able to do a few craft fairs as well this year. Not sure if it was good or bad but did earn me enough to get new tires on my van, just not happy that I had to spend money on that.
During Thanksgiving we were able to go down to St. George Utah to visit family. It was a fun get away, long drive but fun. Got caught in fun road closures on the way home which even made it longer...nice right? We were able to get some nice family photos though!!

On the way home we stopped and stayed a night in Salt Lake and got to go visit temple square. We has such a good time and got some great photos.

Christmas is almost here and life is busy as ever. Dustin will leave on another deployment come January. As always we are sad to see him go, at least it is only 6 months so he will be home for summer!!
Now that life has gotten a little less crazy maybe I can actually keep up on my blog! We will just have to wait and see.
4 Comments