This is what I did yesterday, I cut a lot of wood, 564 pieces to be exact. I am so glad that it is done but the crazy thing is I am going to go get more wood today to cut out some stuff for me!!! Figured while I had the stuff all set up I might as well just get it done and only clean up my mess once. Did you know saw dust gets EVERYWHERE when you cut that much wood, thought you might want to know. I left a nice trail through my house when I came in from time to time to check on Joe who was happily playing on the Wii or my DS. Yes I have my own nintendo DS, and love to play a game at night to unwind, you should try it, it's fun.
Well now I need to get my kitchen cleaned up for the day and get the kids off to school and do my running around so I can come home and do this again.