I needed to add some photos as I keep
forgetting to do that. The boys and I got to spend 2 weeks at my parents house during Christmas.
Jaden and Joe enjoyed the snow and playing outside a lot. We even caught them sliding down the roof a few times. My parents home is an
underground home so at the back of the house the roof is next to the ground so they enjoyed sliding down the metal roof.

Joe and Daddy...popcorn buddiesDaddy came home Jan 7th. Joe is glad to have his "popcorn buddy" back. We were able to surprise all three boys individually as they didn't know Daddy was coming home. (I will post those videos later when I find the cable to connect my video camera to my computer...sad I know)

This is my new favorite photo. I love those little toes. I am currently longing for
this until then these blurry photos will have to do.Mt. Hood
A few weeks ago we got to go
here we had so much fun staying in an nice little condo with our own kitchen and everything. Joe especially enjoyed turning the fireplace on and off.

We got to enjoy some sun and snow. The boys did some sledding and we had fun watching them and loved that it tuckered the out.

Jaden playing on the playground waiting for us to check into the condo.

Dustin is getting taller and taller. He will be 13 next month...oh help us all!
We were also able to catch a Portland Trail Blazers Game. We had so much fun and it was good to get away as a family. Life is good and I love our little family!
2 Comments
A handsome bunch!