Again today is hard and I cry. I guess writing it down here is very therapeutic for me so please just indulge me in this. I am ok life is good just at this moment I sit here with tears rolling down my face and not sure why. It is very frustrating at times not to have control over your own emotions how they flow at times and hit you hard. I choose to think of it today as a wonderful reminder of how blessed my life is. I just pray that March and April pass quickly!!!

Life is good. Dustin and Jaden are doing much better in school and are much happier now that Dad is home. Just got a call from the school and Jaden fell and broke his glasses so I guess that is my well needed reminder to make appointments again to get eyes checked and new glasses! Joe is doing better with potty training and seems to think he is hot stuff and totally awesome, to which I have to agree. He is such a joy to have at home with me and I am so thankful to have him even with all his little challenges he gives me. I refer to Joe as my comic relief as he is always making me laugh. Yesterday he found an old cell phone and was talking to Sonic on it and telling us Sonic was at Wal-Mart. He is always doing things like that, he has a great imagination. Jaden and Joe will be starting Soccer soon and Dustin wants to try out Track at the school so I am sure life will be getting busy which is good.

Now for me I need to get my act together and get out of this rut. My house is taking this the worst as I don't feel like cleaning and lately don't really care, which for those that know me is not normal. So today I am going to try and get my mound of dishes done and laundry tackled even though I would rather just sit here and watch tv, surf the net or read a book. So off I go to get stuff started wish me luck!!!