Something New
I have been working on being better organized for many years now with no success. I think though I do have many people fooled into thinking I am a very organized person. Some of you may think my house is always nice and orderly...it very rarely is I am sad to say. So this year I am taking it step by step and so far it is working wonderfully. I think many times we see the end goal we want to achieve and the overwhelming steps needed to achieve it and give up. I have decided to take baby steps and take my family along for the ride. So for 2 weeks now we have been working on the goal of NO DIRTY DISHES!! This has been a great thing for me as I am so bad about keeping my kitchen clean. So if you have a dish it is put into the dishwasher or it is washed and put away. Everyone has been participating in this goal and it has been so nice to have the kitchen always clean I LOVE IT. You think I would have figured this out years ago but no I am notoriously lazy at times but I am getting better. We are all pitching in a making a great effort and everyone is breaking their bad habits at once. Now I just have to figure out what we are going to work on next while still keeping the kitchen clean. I am hoping to figure that out this week and it may just be keeping bedrooms clean SCARY we will see.
1 Comments
Also, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and your family today. I hope you can feel some peace today amongst the heart ache. Love and miss you!