Yep only 3 1/2 days till Dustin is back home. Let the mad dash of finishing all my crazy projects begin. I am actually getting a little stressed out, but I am sure it will be fine. I really just have a few things that I have to do but a whole lot of things I want to do. But really Dustin won't care, he will just be happy to be home.
We have had a busy day, well I have had a busy day. I had 2 massages, had to do some shopping and transporting of kiddos, actually made a good dinner and now I need to finish my lesson for church tomorrow. I have 3 crazy boys I need to get settled down and get to bed. Wish me luck
Posted by: Kauer Family
I love my family and love learning new things all the time. I have 4 beautiful children, one of which looks down on us from heaven. I enjoy making crafts, sewing, painting and creating things. I am an Airforce wife and my husband who has been on 6 deployments in 8 years! We are currently enjoying his new special duty assignment as he has no deployment for 3 years! My favorite saying as of lately is "I am an Airforce wife, what's your super power!"
0 Comments