It's Sunday, oh how I love Sundays.  I love to go to church and learn and feel the special spirit that is there, even through wrestling Joe sometimes in sacrament meeting. Some days I am so glad to send him off to primary.  


After we got home from church we all ate and then Joe and I laid down for a little nap.  When I finally fell asleep (after Joe who was so not tired HEHE)  Dustin and Jaden started being loud.  I think that is my curse in life.  Just when I fall asleep I am awakened by crazy boys.  Oh well.  I did finally get to sleep a little.  Then after I got up we got ready and went to a new member baptism.  It was nice.
Only 2.5 Days till he is home!!!!! Love ya Honey!

When we got home from that we watched some movies and just had fun as a family.  Figured the kiddos and I needed a rest before the storm (our major cleaning tomorrow).  I even got to text Dustin back and forth, love technology.  Now we are all ready for bed.  I even got Chloe in bed before midnight so hopefully she won't be waking up at 5am.


Now to make my list of things to do tomorrow and go to bed!!!