I had a well needed lazy day today, but now I feel the stress of needing to get stuff done.  Oh well there is always tomorrow and I am going to bed early tonight.  Joe discovered he can reach the toaster now and wanted to make his own toast.  I told him I would take it out and butter it, but I guess I wasn't quick enough or he just wanted to try it for himself.  So this is what he did!

 I had to scrape a ton of butter off. In the end I ended up throwing this little masterpiece away and making him some new toast.  He did good just the butter had been left out from this morning so it was VERY soft.  Nice try though Joe.
Tonight we had a little last minute Girls Night Out.  Our friend Kayleen (by me on the right) is in town visiting from Germany so we got together and had dinner.  It was so fun to talk and chat, I needed another girly night out, gotta get all those in before Dustin gets home.  


Well my eyes are already starting to close sitting hear writing and I keep messing up my spelling so I think it is time for bed!