Well after all the craziness these past few days it feels like we are a little back to normal. Dustin is slowly making his long trek home and is currently in Manas having a little week long vacation while they are waiting for flights to get out. This morning I slept in because I literally couldn't even get out of bed before 9am. Well actually I refused to get out of bed till 9am. I got a few things done then my Shayla came over and then we got the kids playing some minute to win it games.
Here is Shayla stacking golf balls. We all could only get 2 stacked and couldn't master the 3rd. We played some other little games. I think we will be looking up some more and having a minute to win it box in our house.
This evening we had mutual and then some of the girls there came over for a girly movie night. After we were done I took them home and the boys were still up playing games. All except Joe who had asked to go to bed around 11pm.
A short while later I found Jaden like this. Fast asleep. Dont' know which was funnier how he was sleeping or walking him back to bed while he was still asleep. Either way I am sure he will not like me posting these photos. Lately he hates to get his picture taken for some odd reason.Then after I took Jaden to bed I found Joe like this! I think I have some tired boys. All except Dustin who was up after midnight then will get up bright and early at 7am to go water plants for a neighbor. Now lets hope the other two sleep in and Dustin is quiet in the morning.

0 Comments