Day 185 - Wow what a day!
It was one of those days that when you look back at it, it still overwhelms you. I got up early this morning as we were wanting to see Gina's family one more time before they flew out this evening. I had someone who was going to come over at noon to learn about Essential Oils so I needed to call her and change times. The only problem, none of the phone numbers I had for her were working. So after over an hour of searching and calling around I finally got in touch with her. We left the house at 10am and went over to Angie's in Puyallup. We had some fun playing games and I made cookies for two begging teenagers! They love my cookies! Then we said our goodbyes and we left to come home. I arrived home to people who just pulled up for my oils class. I quickly got everything settled and started in. Then at 4pm the missionaries showed up and I was thinking why are they here. Then it dawned on me, I was signed up to feed them dinner. I totally didn't have anything prepared so I grabbed my boys and got them started on french toast and sausage, because who doesn't like breakfast for dinner! While I was supervising that I was still teaching my oils class (see CRAZY day). When it was all said and done I was DONE. See that is why no photos for today as I was too busy just staying afloat!
0 Comments