We all were up late last night and up bright and early this morning. We left the house around 9:30am and the big boys wanted to go boating with their uncles. This is how I found Joe this morning when we were all getting ready to go.
Just Joe and my sister-in-laws youngest James stayed home. We finally got the boating party off around 11am and the girls went shopping. Angie (my sister in law with a set of twins who are 3 and a 2 year old) needed some shopping time. We went to Kohls and she literally was in the dressing room trying on clothes for 2 hours while Gina (my other sister-in-law) kept bring her clothes to try on. Joe and Little James did so good so we treated them to Wendy's after we were done.
We went back to Angie's house and got James down for his nap. Gina and Angie went back out to do some shoe shopping while I watched the kiddos. When they got back the boys still hadn't got back from boating so I had to go and get back to Chloe as it was 6pm and she had been home all day alone. So I headed home and Gina and Angie would bring the boys later so we could have a little girly night as well.
They finally came home to my house around 9:30pm. Dustin and Jaden had a blast boating and even went on a little hike too. Boy were they tired. Us girls had fun coloring Angie's hair and I gave Angie a little massage. We finally called it a night at 1am. I think I will be so tired by the time this family stuff is all done!
Posted by: Kauer Family
I love my family and love learning new things all the time. I have 4 beautiful children, one of which looks down on us from heaven. I enjoy making crafts, sewing, painting and creating things. I am an Airforce wife and my husband who has been on 6 deployments in 8 years! We are currently enjoying his new special duty assignment as he has no deployment for 3 years! My favorite saying as of lately is "I am an Airforce wife, what's your super power!"
0 Comments