I feel like we are getting to the final count down before Dustin gets home. I don't know when but I do know it will be soon.

Today was a VERY busy day and I am still going strong. We had a ton to do and thankfully got a ton done.

I had T-Shirts I had to make for our Family Reunion this weekend. We all decided on Pink shirts for Grandma Vicky and Little Vicky. Jaden then wanted this on the back of his shirt!!

Kinda made me laugh. But he and the other boys were happy about it. He wanted purple though to be different.

Another wonderful thing happened today. MY RIDING LAWN MOWER WAS FIXED!!! We have an awesome friend who came and fixed it for me and finished mowing my lawn for me too! It was so nice. We even through all our craziness had the Missionaries over for dinner. One of the Elders was suffering from terrible allergies. So I grabbed my Essential Oils and he was amazed how they worked. He was able to breathe and finally taste food again. We talked about oils and I gave them some sample to take home to keep them healthy!

Now I am sooooo needing to go to bed. Not sure if I will be able to post for the next few days but I will post when I can as I am going to be very busy having some fun with family.