Got up and got to talk with Dustin this morning, which was great by the way. Then I got a few things done and then dropped Dustin and Jaden off at the movies and Joe and I went to Walmart. We came home and got a few things done. Then I actually got to get a massage!!! Love it! After all that we had the Young Women from church over hear to learn 2 different types of cooking we did foil dinners and dutch oven cooking. It was yummy.

Now after hours of playing outside Joe still has energy for some odd reason which I cannot understand. He is jumping on and punching my pillows all around the living room. The boy has way to much energy and doesn't seem to understand that he should be tired.
Well I am off to bed, after I clear off the huge pile of laundry on my bed, it will have to wait to get folded till morning.
0 Comments