This evening Dustin had a Pizza eating contest with some of the 14 year old boys from church and his teacher. Dustin won eating a whole pizza in 7 minutes and 35 seconds. Crazy dude right there. Amazingly he kept it all down and still has been eating tonight! Where the boys puts it we will never know.We all got going this morning and everyone helped get chores done so we could go see Cars 2. It was a way cute movie and we all had fun.
The rest of the day was mostly same old same old. We all got to relax a bit too which was nice. Now I am trying to get the boys to bed so I can go there too. I am needing to go grocery shopping in the morning but we will see what happens it may have to wait till Friday Morning.
0 Comments