Beginnin of the hike with some of the family.

Today we went to Fall City, WA to have my husbands Family Reunion. Yea I know he is gone and I am going with the kids to HIS family Reunion. But, hey they are my family too. We arrived around 11am and got our van unloaded and our tent set up then got the kiddos a lunch and headed up for a hike to twin falls near Snoqualmie. It was a good hike and it sure was a workout. Thankfully for Joe he has an awesome cousin Ben who let him ride on his shoulders for most of the hike.
Joe informed me that he loved riding on Ben shoulders because it was like being with his Daddy. Dustin always carries Joe on his shoulders and man has he missed that. Have to admit I got a little teary eyed when he told me that.

After the hike we headed back to Steve and Christy's and had fun just talking and figuring out who was who and where we fit on the family tree. Fun times. Then we has a great dinner and chatted some more before going to bed.

I even talked my friend Shayla into coming with me. I love that she came and helped out, it has made this camping stuff so much easier having some help! I love my Shayla!!!