Taken last night after the carnival. One tired little boy, just how I like it.
Our Chloe needs a haircut. She gets her first one on Tuesday!!!

Mornings like today make me long for summer. The kids slept in till after 9am. I got up with Chloe at 8:30am, can I just say, IT WAS SO NICE!!! I had a quiet house for a little over 30 minutes. I go the Dishwasher loaded, stuff picked up and even had breakfast before the boys got up.

I had a vinyl project I was doing for a friend and got that all done. Then we started the laundry and the day just seemed to fly by. At 3:30 I had to take some stuff from the carnival back to Costco and I spent the rest of the day out shopping. I tried on tons of clothes, looked and then looked some more. I found some great deals on some well needed items. It was so nice to be out with no kids and the only phone calls from them I got were asking for some soda and chips I had in the garage! It was so nice and a needed girly day. I found some very cute clothes. I was needing some new summer dresses for church and I really lucked out and found just what I was looking for.

After I came home we all had a little ice cream and then the boys picked up their messes and were off to bed. Everyone fell asleep rather quickly so that was nice. Now I just need to change the laundry, take Chloe out and go to bed myself.

Oh and thank you honey for the new clothes!!! Love ya!