Today was Jaden's Elementary schools annual carnival/auction. It was a ton of work but a ton of fun as well. I wish I would have remembered my camera but I probably wouldn't have taken any photos anyways as I was too busy. See I am the parent that volunteers at these events so others can enjoy. Just once I would like to watch my kids play games and not have to get the scoop on things after. One day it will happen I hope. I did get to make cotton candy tonight, it was fun. Joe had to come tell me all about everything he was doing every 5 minutes. It was cute. I kept getting reports about him from others and how he wasn't wearing shoes. His socks are now a pretty brown color...yuck! He and the boys had so much fun though. It was a good night. Now we are all tired and ready for bed, except Chloe is not as she has missed us. So I guess it will be a movie night! Thankfully tomorrow we really have nothing to do.