I really like those days where it's a "good busy." Nothing two stressful yet still tons to do but I accomplished so much! The kids were even pretty good today as well, except bedtime, but hey that is a given lately. It seems to them if the sun is still shining they need to be up!

We are all longing for summer to get here and to just have some good old fun. I can't wait to have some fun water fights, bike rides and picnics at the park. Also having days to just read a good book and not worry about anything sounds good too.

We ordered a cotton candy machine for our booster club and it was delivered today. Only bad thing was the bags I ordered to bag up the cotton candy were forgotten in the order. So tomorrow I have to go find something that will work. I am also getting some vinyl cut right now for an order from a friend, plus a few other things for the carnival tomorrow then I am off to bed.

I can tell I am tired as most of what I am writing doesn't seem to make since and I am rambling so I am gonna call it a day!

(I was going to post a photo but blogger must be tired, I will do it tomorrow!)