Sometimes that is my favorite 3 letter word NAP. I actually got one today after church for 3 hours, totally uninterrupted. AMAZING!!! It was very well needed. Church today was great as usual. I totally got my cup filled and am ready for another week. I have been listening to a talk by John Bytheway and he talked about Charity and it has really touched me over the last few weeks along with this talk as well. I am good about having charity towards others. I love serving others but also know I could do better. But with my kids I have become a little too comfortable and that charity is lacking. I know it is from stress and being a single parent most of the time with my husband deployed but that is no excuse. I want to have a home full of love and charity where we are quick to love but slow to anger. I can see the big difference that comes when we love and teach instead of yell and preach. Charity is the pure love of Christ and it does amazing things. Yesterday is proof when I was able to leave my kiddos for 6 hours and there was still peace in the home when I came back. So thankful for that an that our house is becoming a home again as life is finally slowing down. I love being a mom and that needs to become my first priority and serving my children. I can still serve others but I need to be better at involving my children in that process, to work beside them in all things as my parents did. I am so blessed and if I can just focus on the blessings the trials are really so small in comparison.

For our traditional "breakfast" for dinner on Sunday we had some bacon. Joseph discovered he LOVES bacon. It made me smile. Isn't he cute?
After dinner we watched a movie together. The boys snuggled up together on the floor, it warmed my heart and soul.
Here is one of my new outfits I got myself yesterday. I love fun summery dresses. Have a cute necklace I got to go with this but it was way heavy and I had to take it off during church and forgot to put it back on for the photo! Oh well.
For you honey, sure miss you. So glad we got to talk today only about a month to go. Everyone keeps asking when Dustin will be home. All I can say is....when the plane he is on lands!