Ok I look rough, no makup and I didn't even do anything with my hair after my shower but my hubby wanted a photo (in color) so here you go. It's all for you babe. I did Email it to him but he was having trouble getting to it so I figured I would help out just in case. We just got done chatting online for about and hour, it was great. I so miss talking to my best friend and just being able to bounce ideas off of him and tell him about my day and get a response is so nice. It is so sad that people have their spouses right there with them but don't take advantage of that precious gift. How thankful I am for the relationship I have with my husband, he is my best friend and my hero. I love him so much and I am truly blessed to be his wife and Eternal Companion.

Today was a good day, I paid bills and even paid off some bills (even better). Had 1 massage and took care of kiddos. I fixed dinner, did some laundry and took care of the dog. She is driving me nuts though as she has a thing with peeing on my bathroom rug. I have been good about putting it up after I shower but the boys didn't get that memo so I have to wash it again. I am tempted to put it outside and maybe it will help her be better potty trained LOL. She is doing good if we remember to take her out. Sometimes she is so quiet we forget about her.

Well the kiddos are all finally in bed and asleep now I need to go do some more laundry and get the dishwasher loaded. Then tomorrow will come and I will have to do it all over again! Being a mom is the best though!