It has been a busy but productive day. I was able to finally do some grocery shopping and our commissary (military grocery store) had a huge case lot sale with some awesome deals. It made the morning busy but good. My legs are sore from pushing the huge cart and loading and unloading my van today.

After I got home my Visiting Teachers came to see me and then I had a massage client after that. Then it was off to get ice and a little more soda for the Math and Reading night at the school. We also are running a Buy One Get One Free book fair. We will be running the fair the rest of the week but I think I only have to work it on Thursday.

Then at the book fair one of my sweet friends called me in pain so we had a late massage tonight. She left feeling much better thankfully. I sure love it when I can help someone who was in horrible pain leave feeling so much better. It makes me smile. Love my JOB!!

Now I am off to bed soon hopefully as I am running to the Case Lot sale again tomorrow to get stuff for the booster club and a few friends, maybe even some more for me we will see... gotta stock up! Then I am going Visiting Teaching and when I get home I need to start on some yard work.