This is my arsenal tonight to combat the colds that Joe and Dustin have gotten. Thankfully because of these they are feeling great and have had NO need for any tylenol or motrin. The peppermint has made their fevers go away and has helped with Dustin's Sore Throat. Lavender we always use at night. Just one little drop on the backs of their necks and they sleep so much better. On Guard is getting rid of their bad germs in their bodies and Jaden and I have been using it as well to help prevent us from getting sick, and it's working quite well. Breathe is doing just that helping them breathe and getting rid of their stuffy noses and helping them sleep. Oh how thankful I am to have these oils and how my kids LOVE them as well as they work so quickly and they are natural.

If you want to learn more about these products go here.

Other than having sickies today was good. Church was great as always and we were all able to relax a bit after church. Now I am really ready for bed but I am going to go get my dishes all done to stay caught up and finish up some laundry. I am tired and need some z's. Now if the boys would just settle down and fall asleep. For being sick they have a ton of energy. We are all getting tired of the rain around here. It is all anyone can talk about. We NEED more sun. Lets pray the weather man is right with what I last looked at and we will have sun on Wednesday and Thursday so I can get my lawn mowed again. The rain is making it grow like crazy.