It was sunny today so I was out doing yard work all day. I think my pep talk about simplifying things didn't work as I tacked some NEW projects today. I got one of the front flower beds all cleaned out and added some new pretty hanging baskets. I already had the baskets just added the flowers. Loving the red!

As you can see I still have some planting to do. These are for my other flower bed next to the house and one near the driveway. So more planting hopefully on Thursday when the weather "says" it will be sunny.


I made this lovely creation today. I had all the stones, some still have moss on them but I will pressure wash them later. I was really good and leveled each stone and made it perfect. I added dirt to fill the flower bed up and added some pretty white and pink flowers. The pink ones are still really little, just hope they grow. I will have to take a photo of this tree tomorrow as it is finally blooming it is a pretty hot pink color, I love this tree. I am hoping to get the front yard all done this week and then start working on my crazy back yard. I am going to put the moss killer and weed killer on the grass in the front tomorrow and do the back next week so Chloe will still have somewhere to run and play.

After I finished all this fun stuff I had massage stuff for 2 hours. Then came home and mowed the lawn. Jaden did most of it thankfully and then Chloe ran in the front yard and decided to run through the flower beds and got all GREEN. The white fir on her feet and freshly cut grass just don't mix well. So I had the boys put her in her kennel till I could bathe her after we were done.

The boys finally got off to bed around 9pm. Shayla came over and rescued me with a nice Dairy Queen Blizzard! Love you Shalya! Now I am off to finish up the dishes, take Chloe out one more time and get to bed. I think I will be soooo sore in the morning, gonna use some Essential Oils on me tonight so I can sleep pain free!!!