The rain came back today in full force. Everyone is getting very sick of the rain around here. It is all everyone is talking about as it is driving everyone crazy. Usually by this time the rain has slowed down to maybe only once or twice a week. Now we are lucky to have one sunny day a week, and usually it's not a whole day even. It is kinda sad when it has been sunny around here lately EVERYONE is outside getting some yard work done or out just enjoying it. Sad thing is the grass is growing like crazy but you need 2 good days of sun to even attempt to dry it out to mow, so we mow the wet grass.

Tomorrow I have to get my new flowers planted so come rain or shine I will be out there getting it done. I figured might as well beat myself up before I get my massage on Friday so it will be totally worth it!!!

Well not much happened today that was exciting, just same old stuff. I did get a nice little nap in while snuggling with a sleeping Joe, it's rare but it is nice when it does happen. Shayla came over and thankfully helped Dustin with some math stuff so I could rest!! It was so needed. Now I am off to hopefully get Chloe to go to bed. The little stinker was up till midnight then woke me up at 3am. Man I need some good sleep!