I am thinking I need to simplify my life just a little big more. Lately I have been pulled in so many directions and my family is suffering a bit. It seems that I am either crazy busy or not busy at all, there is no in between. I have gotten out of being Treasure for the Booster Club YEA!! One less stress there, so that's good. I am doing really well with my massage business but it does take up a lot of my time some days now doing home schooling with Dustin. And now I have added an Essential Oil business as well. You think I would learn, but no. I am really passionate about the oils and I know it is something I NEED to do. I just feel it is so right with every fiber of my being.I also have Girls Camp coming up and have to get all the stuff ready for our fundraiser as well. I am so needing to delegate as I am getting overwhelmed with all that needs to get done within the next few weeks. I also need to figure out how to fit some continuing education classes for my massage license in between now and March. I think I need two of me to even get all this stuff done.
Sorry I just had to vent. I know I will be able to do it all with careful planning, I just need a happy balance so that my kids have me when they need me...and a happy me not a totally stressed out grump. Now to get to work and get some more stuff done before 11pm.
0 Comments