It's Mother's Day! It just isn't the same when your hubby is gone as you don't have anyone around to say "Tag your it" to. The boys and I have had our good and bad moments today. It think we are all just tired. I am thinking an EARLY bedtime for all of us, Chloe too.
This week doesn't look too busy but I am sure I will be getting tons of phone calls for Massages with all the gift certificates I sold for massages. What I am really looking forward to is my own massage on Friday!!! I have a friend who's daughter is going to the same massage school I went to. We are going to get together on Friday and do an exchange so I can give her some pointers and get a well needed massage for me...win win I think.
I also have my first Essential Oils Class at my house on Saturday. I am a little nervous but I am sure it will go well. I am learning so much and just want to share all this wonderful information with others.
Well I need to go be a MOM and get these kiddos ready for bed and get my dishes and some laundry started as well so I can stay ahead of the messes these fun boys create.

0 Comments