She is already getting use to being around these crazy boys!
For our first night with a new puppy it actually went very well. She didn't even whine all night. I actually had to set my alarm to wake me up at 1am and 5am(slept through the alarm and didn't get up till 6am) to feed her and take her out. It was rather nice. I am guessing though that tonight may be different as she is getting use to us and loves to be close to all of us. I put her in her kennel just a few minutes ago and she was whining a bit and all the boys quickly got out of bed to make sure she was ok. Thus it may be along night. She is here in my office now in her little doggie bed sleeping.

This morning started early, around 6:30 the older boys got up as they heard me with the puppy.
I let Dustin and Jaden play with her a bit while I got a few more z's. This didn't last long as Joe got up and so did I to make sure all was well. We got a few things done and then we had a soccer game at noon for Jaden. We took her along with us as we were going to be out for a while shopping too. She did great but was ready to get home too.

After we got home I got the boys settled with her and went out and mowed the lawn. It was getting too tall and making it hard for her to be in the grass, so double motivation. I got a quarter of the back yard done and all of the front yard with my little electric push mower and got my workout in as well. Hopefully I can get the riding mower tuned and working before the next time I have to mow!

Now I am ready for bed but I need to get clothes ironed and laid out for tomorrow. Should be interesting leaving our puppy in the morning. The boys get so worried, but I know she will be fine.