This day started way to early as I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up, packed, got everyone fed and off we went at 8am. Yep Honey 8am you would be impressed as we usually don't leave my parents house till MUCH later.

We got up to North Bend around 11:30 and ate lunch and went shoe shopping for the boys. We found a pair of shoes for Dustin and Jaden decided he liked the ones we got yesterday the best. Joe I couldn't justify getting $30 shoes just yet so he will have to wait.

We left North Bend and went to the Commissary to get some groceries. After that was done we quickly unloaded the van and put the food away. My friend Shayla came and went with us to pick up the puppy. It worked perfectly as I let her hold the puppy on the way home, thus no arguments!!! Thank you Shayla!!!

Here is the new addition to our family. As for now we all are liking "Baby Girl" for her name but we will see if it changes. I think it fits her very well.


Bad photo of Dustin but I forgot to take another one before bed (sorry).


Now the boys are in bed, except Joe as usual. I think he liked sharing a bed with Mom while we were on vacation and wants me to go lay down with him. Hopefully he will wear out soon. As for Baby Girl she has already won my heart and was whining on the floor in her little bed and is now sitting in my lap fast asleep. She does breathe really loud though, its funny.

I hope we all will get to bed soon as I am so tired. Hopefully little Baby Girl will go potty soon so I can go to bed. For some reason she hasn't wanted to go yet. I think the boys just wore her out! Maybe she will sleep a lot tonight!!