This morning I got up (and yes it was before 9 Honey) and I got all the laundry gathered and started so we could go home with all clean clothes! Then the older boys and I went to my brother's Gym to work out as I had promised. After we got back I showered and then Kelli (my sister) and I went shopping. We had a fun day and I found some awesome shirts for the boys. One especially fitting for Joe as he has been so good lately at going to the bathroom. You will see just scroll down for a good laugh!! I got the older boys some shirts too as they are growing out of everything. I still need to get some tennis shoes for Dustin but I am hoping we can do that at the outlet mall in North Bend on the way home. Jaden has managed to already tear up his new shoes so I found him a new pair today (he had to chose from MY choices from ones I think will actually last longer). We are going to look as well up in North Bend and if we find something he likes better or is cheaper we can return the other ones. Fun right??? After I got back from shopping. My sister in law Jenn and I went to an essentials oils class it was awesome and I will tell you all about that when I get back as I need to get my little Joseph to bed as I woke them up when I got home to have Sonic fries with me!!! I love my boys! This has been a great break and we are all excited to go home this time because we get to pick up our puppy tomorrow. But its always hard to leave too as I love being here with my family!!! Maybe someday we can move back I hope.
Boys watching movies with their cousin Alex Joe and his new shirt!!!!
Grandma with Ashlin (left) and Savanna. They are the cutest babies!!!


Vacation has been so much fun, I really am going to have a hard time I think going back to reality tomorrow.