Another great day on spring break. We even got rain and some hail so we felt right at home. Last night Dustin and Jaden spent the night at their cousin's house so around noon Joe and I went over to pick them up. We stayed and I let them play and have lunch while Jenn and I chatted. (I love that girly time) We left a little after 2pm, perfect timing to enjoy "Happy Hour" at Sonic again. I love getting those deals $5 for drinks for everyone is pretty good.
After we got back to my parents house we just relaxed and got ready for everyone to come over and celebrate and just be together, as we all enjoy that. We had an ice cream cake from Dairy queen and let all the kiddos blow out candles after we sang Happy Birthday to everyone who has had a birthday in the last 4 months.
We then just sat around and talked. I got to hold the cutest little babies. I didn't get a picture of Jeff and Jenn's baby but I will tomorrow.
Well I am off to bed soon and tomorrow my sister Kelli and I get to have a day of shopping. Then in the evening my Sister-in-Law Jenn and I are going to go to an Essential Oils class to get some fun information. Should be another fun day. Only bad part from today is I discovered that that the way I sewed the panels of my quilt together didn't work so I had to take apart 14 squares but at least I learned the wrong way to do it!!! I will try again tomorrow!
0 Comments