I got in bed tonight and almost forgot to do my daily post. I was even snuggling with a sleeping Joe, so it was hard to get up but here I am. Today was a great day as usual. I got woken up at 7:30 by a phone call from my Hubby (thanks). Then I went back to sleep until 9. :) I ate breakfast and then the boys and I went off to my brother's Gym and worked out for an hour. We came home and showered and then I started working on my quilt sewing squares together. Around 3 the boys and I took advantage of "Happy Hour" at Sonic and got our 1/2 priced slushiest and went to Walmart and bought the new Tron movie (Yes honey we got the one with the 3D and 2D blu Ray, the reg DVD and the digital copy). After that we came back and the cousins came to visit and we talked while the kids played. We ate dinner then we went to Jeff & Jenn's house so the boys could have a sleepover. I also was able to give Jenn a well needed Massage! It was a fun girly night for us as well. Tomorrow we have a huge Birthday Party planned for lots of Birthdays we all have missed celebrating together. It will be so much fun, I love it when my family gets together as just me and one other sister out of 7 kids live with in 10 minutes of my parents. Most of my nieces and nephews live here too so it is fun to come "home" and visit! Well I need to get back to bed and get some rest before tomorrow. My mom has ordered me not to get out of bed before 10...man that is hard, but nice. It's making this a TRUE vacation.