It has been a fun day and one of the best parts is I didn't get out of bed untill 9:45am. It was great. I laid there for the at least 40 minutes or so just not wanting to get up at the end but it was worth it. About an hour or so later my little sister Kelli showed up with her two cute kiddos. Alex is 3 and Ashlin is 6months. I had fun playing with Ashlin and I even got to rock her to sleep. It is so much fun holding a sleeping baby!!! The boys have played around alot today. The weather wasn't perfect but the rain held off till just about 2 hours ago so they were able to play outside and run around. This evening the boys are playing with my parents dog Maggie. They love her and she loves to run and chase them around the house.

I can tell the boys are tired, especially Joe, so they will be going to bed soon. The older boys want to go work out in the morning at my brother's gym but we will not go till around 10am or 11am when it slows down and so I can sleep in. Well I need to go take care of Joe, he needs a little love as he is tired.