It's Sunday, one of my favorite days of the week. Church was especially great today. We had Fast Sunday today and those who choose to can get up and bear their testimony. The spirit was so strong today and it just touched everyone, especially me. I love that. The spirit then carried through to all out other classes and it was awesome.

When we got home from church we had our traditional "breakfast" for lunch. We then all relaxed a bit and played with the puppy. I think the kids have decided on Chloe for a name, it fits her. We still call her "baby girl" too. She has been very playful today and did whine a little last night but it didn't last too long. She woke me up this time when she wanted to go out, but mostly she wanted to play last night. Tonight I think she is pretty warn out from playing as I didn't let her sleep much.

As for me I am really tired and a little stressed about this week. I am starting my home school stuff with Dustin, the new puppy, and I need to get my taxes done. I know last minute but hey life has been crazy. I am thinking of just paying someone to do them to make my life a little easier this week. As for now I am having trouble keeping my eyes open and spelling things correctly so I think I will call it a day soon.