Ok so I can't believe I just posted this but well I am tired and couldn't think of anything better to do. I probably got the words all wrong but that's life. I am off to finish my movie I started watching in my van waiting for soccer practice to be over. Then I need to wash a mound of dishes and finish folding laundry before bed. It has been a good day. I got to talk to my hubby last night so that made my day even better. Everyone woke up happy and cheerful today. Well except Jaden who when I told him we would get his sport glasses ordered after school he kinda had a mini melt down as he wanted to do it before school. So we compromised and I picked him up at lunch time and we went and ordered them and had a little lunch date as well. He was very happy, and thankfully my massage money paid for them, it was nice. Joe is still going strong for some reason and is singing while he is sitting on the toilet as I write this. Hopefully he will finish soon!