This is my lovely self today (UGG) cleaning up a mess from Joe. He spilled red yogurt on my carpet! I think I got it all out. I tell him every day to EAT AT THE TABLE but he just doesn't seem to get it lately. He has become so independent and will just go and get what he wants without asking, especially food. We are working on it though. He is my first kid to climb the pantry shelves and counters to get what he wants so this is different territory for me.

Daddy called while Jaden and I were at Wal-Mart. He told Jaden a secret and Daddy would be so proud of him that he has totally kept it and not even hinted at what you told him.

Well I am off to get Joe to hopefully stay in bed and be quiet, yea that makes me laugh too! Joe sitting still and being quiet HAHAHAHAHAH. Then I have some fun projects I want to work on that I can hopefully share with you tomorrow!!!

Sorry about the crazy video yesterday, Jaden told me it was wierd, oh well!