Today backup has arrived!!! Grandma is here! I love having my Mom come visit, especially when my hubby is gone as I miss having backup. It was a busy day but a fun one. Joe and I went and picked Grandma up from the airport this morning. He was so excited to see her as was I. We went to Ikea and Costco before coming home and relaxing a bit.

The boys and I had activities at church tonight and Joe was more than happy to stay with Grandma. After we got home I got the typical "I'm hungry from Joe and Dustin so I grudgingly let them eat. Everyone was a riled up so I made them all sit down to each read a verse from the scriptures from where we had left off in our reading. This is the verse Dustin started us off with.

" And ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry,
or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the
laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another,
and serve the devil, who is the master of sin, or who
is the evil spirit which hath been spoken of by our
fathers, he being an enemy to all righetousness." Mosiah 4:14.

Really we only got past the first line before my mom and I were busting up laughing and he had to start over. What a great way to end a fun day!

Now the boys are all in bed, but as usual they are far from sleeping.
Here is Joe sitting nicely reading scriptures to us. He loves to read and make things up, we let him as it is just too cute. He usually starts with "And it came to pass" the rest he just makes up and we love it that way.