Another great day at the Kauer house. This morning I got the kiddos off to school and then went to set up book fair at Jaden's school. Joe was so happy to stay home with Grandma and they made cookies. The kids had a half day, it was really nice to have them all home. My Mom and I got my quilt all cut out and I have started a little of it. It is going to be so cute, a lot of work, but CUTE!!!
Jaden has been drawing a lot lately. He is a very good artist. ( I think Mr. Gru agrees :) Here is some of his work!!!


He loves to draw and just does these from looking at pictures. He does such great work!!!
Well we should be off to bed soon. I have another massage in the morning and then we have a soccer game in the afternoon. Lets hope it's sunny!!!
0 Comments