Bedtime lately is my nemesis. I use to get my kids to bed by 7:30pm, yes you read that right!!! Now it's 8:30-9:30 before they finally go to bed and it is cutting into my quiet me time, so momma's not happy. I think it may be because they are all in the same room and Joe. Joe seems to get his second wind once I announce it is bedtime. Right now they are all laughing and telling each other to be quiet. Sometimes it is cute and other day is it is down right annoying. I guess I just need to change things up a bit and have all stuff done by 7pm which is hard when boys have practices and church stuff late some nights. I think I will try some quiet reading time tomorrow and see if that helps. Wish me luck, my sanity depends on it.

Today Jaden stayed home again as he was still feeling icky. I knew he wasn't faking when he said he didn't want to go to soccer practice. We got the call today that his new sports glasses came in so we went this evening to pick them up. He hasn't wiped that smile off his face since. He begged me to wear them to school tomorrow, what a nut. I am so glad we are able to get these kind of glasses for our boys for sports they are so nice for them. We spend the little extra money and get the transition lenses so they tint out in the sun to protect their eyes.



Oh now to go into the boy's room and be mean mommy and get them to go to sleep. Deep breaths and chocolate afterwords!!!