I think instead of Day Light Savings it should be called "Officially Tired Day". That sounds better right? Everyone had a hard time getting up and ready for church this morning. I managed to get everyone up, ready and to church on time. Joe was so tired that he pretty much snuggled through sacrament which was nice as he was actually quiet.
After we got home we had a quick lunch and I laid down for a nap and the boys watched a movie. They ended up being way to loud so I sent them all to their room for a 10 minute quiet time. After a few minutes I had Joe come in my room with me where he proceeded to whine and complain as I was making him be quiet for a whole 5 minutes. After about 10 minutes he was fast asleep and so was I, my plan worked!!
I was blessed to sleep for almost 3 hours, it was fantastic. We had our traditional "breakfast" for dinner and then watched a movie. The boys are all still tired and are in bed but far from asleep. Lets hope they go to sleep soon.
Tomorrow will be a busy day of cleaning and grocery shopping. I am also hoping to get haircuts done for the boys as well. I will get better on photos for next week, I have just been too tired to think about it for the past few days. As for now I am loving looking back at these cute photos of Joe... I miss having a baby! They grow up too fast!

0 Comments