Soccer season for Jaden has started and he has practices every Monday and Wednesday. His first game for the season is on Saturday and we are all excited. I think I may look for a battery powered heating blanket for me though or get some long johns for me as it is still too cold.
Dustin and Joe are always wrestling and playing around so I showed them a new move today, I hope I don't regret it. As for me Joe and I had a pretty lazy day, which we both needed. I did discover why he likes not wearing a shirt to bed. He told me it is because his tummy needs to breath. Then he proceeded to show me how when he sucks in air his tummy goes in and pointed to his bellybutton thinking that was how the air came in his tummy! I laughed so hard. The things that boy comes up with just amazes me.
Jaden is still in the shower and Joe is actually in bed but still being noisy. Most days I really dislike bedtime, I need to get better at that. For now I am going to go find a movie to watch and fold laundry and load the dishwasher before bed.
0 Comments